This user agreement is a contract between you and DNotesVault.com and applies to your use of the DNotesVault.com website and all services provided. By signing up to use a DNotesVault.com account, you agree to comply with and be legally bound by this agreement. If you do not agree to any of the terms provided in this agreement, you may not use the DNotesVault.com website or services. These terms may change at any time without notice.
You need to (must) be 18 or older, or be 13 or older and have your parent or guardian’s consent to these Terms. You also warrant that any registration information that you submit to DNotesVault.com is true, accurate and complete, and you agree to keep it that way at all times.
1. Guarantee Fund
The guarantee fund will be used to recuperate lost coins in the event DNotesVault.com is compromised and coins are stolen. This fund does not guarantee the individual user protection in the event the users account is compromised.
2. Account Security
The individual user is responsible for the security of their account. We provide tools to help you secure your account from theft, but do not guarantee your account won’t be compromised resulting in loss of coins.
3. Outgoing Transactions
All outgoing transactions have an automatic 24-48 hour delay before being sent on the DNotes blockchain.
All outgoing transactions are subject to review and further confirmation and manual approval. It is highly recommended that you complete your entire account profile, this will allow us to verify your ownership of the account and confirm any suspicious activity.
How we collect information about you:
- DNotesVault.com collects and stores only the information you provide to us in the registration and use of this website.
How we protect and store personal information:
- DNotesVault.com takes reasonable precautions to protect your personal information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. We use computer safeguards such as firewalls, and we authorize access to personal information only for those individuals who require it to fulfill their duties in operating and maintaining DNotesVault.com.
How we use the personal information we collect:
- Provide DNotesVault.com services and customer support you request.
- Protect and confirm your account and identity.
- Contact you regarding your DNotesVault.com account.
- Fulfill any legal obligations which may be required of us.
How we share personal information with other parties:
- Service providers hired by DNotesVault.com to perform technology services and only when necessary to fulfill their contract.
- Law enforcement or government when:
- -We are compelled to do so by a subpoena, court order or similar legal procedure; or
- -We believe in good faith that the disclosure of personal information is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, to report suspected illegal activity or to investigate violations of our User Agreement.